The Division of Gynaecologic Oncology is one of the four clinical divisions of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. The Divisional activities take place at the BC Cancer Agency and the Vancouver General Hospital.
- To provide excellence in gynaecologic cancer care for the women of British Columbia.
- To foster a multidisciplinary, evidence-based approach to the practice of oncology.
- To be a provincial resource for clinical and educational aspects of the specialty.
- To respond to the needs of the patients and the practicing community.
- To encourage research in the basic science related to this subspecialty.